Private Jet Charter Pricing
Private jet charter pricing is principally based on hourly rates which vary between €1,100 and €21,000 per hour. While many aspects come into play, the key factors are aircraft size, length of the itinerary, and distance in concert with total flight time.
Use our charter flight cost calculator to receive an estimate. This tool provides an approximate price and also provides the ability to initiate the booking process.
“Paramount Business Jets flew the whole family to Hong Kong on a nine-seat airplane for $75,000. Other airline companies were charging as much as $125,000.” The New York Times
Enter a few details to receive an instant private jet charter flight cost estimate.
Want to speak with someone? Have questions? Call us on +44-20-3874-8091 Ext 1.
All-inclusive private jet charter pricing is derived from two principle scenarios:
- On Demand pricing
- On-demand charter pricing is based on flight time, landing fees, ramp fees, international fees, and other special items.
- Costs can vary from day to day as availability is the most important factor. We may provide a set of currently available options for an itinerary, but the availability can change day-by-day and even hour-by-hour.
- Jet Card pricing
- Jet Card pricing is based on wholesale on-demand charter pricing to include all broker discounts plus a transparent low fixed trip management fee. For more information, see our jet card membership program.
Private Jet Hourly Rental Rates
Private jet hourly rates vary by jet or prop, bigger or smaller, newer or older. The bigger the aircraft the more expensive the hourly rates will be. The hourly rate for a 4 passenger Turboprop begins at 1,100 EUR per hour while the hourly rate for a 10 passenger large jet begins at 5,600 EUR per hour.
Show aircraft category selection factors
Aircraft category selection factors:
- Size of party (including children, adults, pets, and baggage)
- Routing and distance
- Refueling stops or nonstop
- Aircraft sizes
- Light jets and Super-light jets seat up to eight passengers, but typically best for around six passengers. These aircraft are best for distances of 1,200 miles or less (London to Malaga). Average cabin height is about 4.9 feet.
- Midsize and Super-midsize jets seat seven to ten passengers. Many offer four to five hour nonstop range (London to Cairo). Average cabin height is about 5.7 feet.
- Large cabin and Ultra Long-range jets seat up to sixteen passengers, but usually around twelve to fourteen passengers. These aircraft usually offer flight attendants, transatlantic range, and very comfortable stand-up cabins. Average cabin height is about 6.5 feet.
Very Light Jets
Super Light Jets
Super Midsize Jets
Ultra Long Range Jets
Private Jet Charter Flight Prices and Costs
Here are price estimates of a few one way private jet trips.
Show samples of charter flight prices
|$5,800||Las Vegas to Los Angeles||Phenom 100
|$13,700||NYC to Miami||Citation Excel
|$16,200||West Palm Beach to NYC||Hawker 400XP
|$46,200||Las Vegas to Washington DC||Challenger 300
|$33,000||Los Angeles to NYC||Citation X
|$71,000||Moscow to Dubai||Gulfstream G450
|$232,000||NYC to Paris||Boeing Business Jet
Safety is the #1 priority at Paramount
You can’t put a price on safety. We have our own in-house safety manager who directs comprehensive safety audits on all itineraries including, but not limited to, crew experience, aircraft insurance standards, and operator certificate checks utilizing our own safety audit procedures coupled with third-party verifiers (ARG/US, Wyvern, ISBAO).
Learn more about the costs of chartering private jets
For a more detailed and in-depth explanation on how the cost of chartering a private jet is calculated, please visit our “How much does it cost to charter a private jet?” page or get a quick quote for your specific private jet flight.