San Diego Private Jet Charter Service
Paramount Business Jets is your source for all your private jet charter needs to and from San Diego, California. Private jet travelers to San Diego have a choice of over 11 airports to fly into, all of which are located within a 50 miles radius of the city itself. The commonly used airports in San Diego for private travel include San Diego International Airport (SAN), Brown Field Muni Airport (SDM), and Gillespie Field Airport (SEE). There are over 150 private jets available for charter in the region, ranging from turbo props (Pilatus PC-12, King Air B100, and King Air B200), very light jets (Citation Mustang), light jets (Citation CJ2, Citation CJ3, Citation V, and Citation Bravo), super light jets (Citation Excel), midsize jets (Learjet 60, Hawker 600A and Hawker 800XP), super midsize jets (Falcon 50), to large jets (Gulfstream G400, Gulfstream G-IV, Challenger 601, and Gulfstream G-IV-SP). There also hundreds of one-way and empty leg flights available for charter in the San Diego area. Get a private jet quote online and use our flight planner to charter a private plane to and from San Diego.
You can also call us 24/7 - 365 days a year at +44-20-3874-8091.
Private Jets and Helicopters Available for Hire Near San Diego
|Hawker 800 XPi||Midsize||2005||8|
|Citation Sovereign||Super Midsize||2004||8|
|Citation Sovereign+||Super Midsize||2016|
|Citation X||Super Midsize||2006|
|King Air B200||Turboprop Aircraft||1997||6|
San Diego Empty Leg Flights and Available Airport Options
San Diego Airports within 50 Miles
- San Diego Intl Airport, KSAN, SAN, San Diego, CA, United States
- North Island Nas Airport, KNZY, NZY, San Diego, CA, United States
- Montgomery Field Airport, KMYF, MYF, San Diego, CA, United States
- Miramar Mcas Airport, KNKX, NKX, San Diego, CA, United States
- Imperial Beach Nolf Airport, KNRS, NRS, Imperial Beach, CA, United States
- Gillespie Field Airport, KSEE, SEE, San Diego, CA, United States
- Brown Field Muni Airport, KSDM, SDM, San Diego, CA, United States
- Tijuana Int'l Airport, MMTJ, TIJ, Tijuana, Mexico
- Ramona Airport, KRNM, RNM, Ramona, CA, United States
- Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, KCRQ, CLD, Carlsbad, CA, United States
San Diego Weather
San Diego City Overview
Known for its ideal climate, miles of beaches, Laguna Mountains, and world-class zoo, San Diego is the second largest city in the U.S. state of California and one of the most beautiful. Sharing a border with Mexico and the Pacific Ocean, this city creates a great location for American and Mexican culture flourish. San Diego's 4,200 sq. mileage of county land offer immense business and personal opportunities. Since it's revival in the 1980's San Diego opened the Horton Plaza, restored the Gaslamp Quarter, and constructed the San Diego Convention Center. When paying a visit to this breath-taking city, be sure to visit some of the many must-see attractions, including Balboa Park, Coronado Bridge, San Diego Air & Space Museum, USS Midway Aircraft Carrier, SeaWorld San Diegoand san Diego Zoo. If your just looking to relax then miles of sandy beaches and countless days of sunshine are the least of what you can look forward to.